You are Welcome to Elsinore.

I don't update daily, sorry but I have a life and all that. I will update at least once a week. I'm a writer for SieEnt, a Video Game development company, a Community faculty member in Screenwriting at Metropolitan State University and have a full time job as an analyst at the U of MN. I have an MFA in Creative Writing/Screenwriting from Goddard College, and a bit of a snarky attitude, so hopefully you'll at least be entertained, if not informed. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally, a purpose for this blog

I've been hemming and hawing for months over what this blog should be about. I don't really want to be a cancer blogger, especially since that's over for the time being. I don't really want to share my inane daily thoughts, because they're, well, inane and why would anyone want to read that. Besides, I can tweet those out quick and be done. Most of them don't warrant the amount of time required for an actual blog.
Then...it came to me. I have over 382 films in my Netflix instant queue, and I should live-blog as I watch those films in the queue that I've never seen. That way, you all can see how a degree in screenwriting approaches a film, not to mention the bizarre insights that I can bring to the table. So that's it, I won't be blogging every day, but I will do at least one a week. And I won't include TV catchup episodes, unless someone out there thinks that's a great idea.
So, here it begins, hope you enjoy, feel free to comment but keep it civil. I don't mind if you disagree, but don't be a douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment